Saturday, October 07, 2006

MPD Psycho finally gets released in a DVD boxset

I've been considering buying the MPD Psycho series for a while because it based on one of my Top 5 favorite manga series.
Its finally being released in a boxset for the price of about one DVD on October 10, 2006.
Its directed by Takashi Miike who is the critically acclaimed director Audition & Ichi The Killer
Neither of which I've seen yet.
Most recently he did an episode of Masters of Horror called Imprint, which I havent seen yet either but plan to buy on DVD soon, & the final segment on Three Extremes which I found to be quite disturbing
I really should rent some of his feature films because who knows he might end up becoming another of my favorit directors alongside Quentin Tarantino.
As I posted earlier the manga that this series is based on is being released in 2007.
I'm gonna order this boxset ASAP.
I cant wait to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home